Thanks to a pioneering project overseen by the Norwegian Red Cross, poor residents in Nghet Village of northern Tuyen Quang Province are being put on the path to prosperity through a raft of vital infrastructure interventions.
The Vietnam-Bulgaria Friendship Association and the Bulgarian Embassy in Hanoi hosted a reception on May 24 on the occasion of the Day of Slavonic Alphabet and the Bulgarian Culture Day in Vietnam.
Twenty-five cyclists from the UK will arrive in the central city of Da Nang on May 26, completing a 10-day, 1,500 km ride from the northern province of Lao Cai.
- Prime Minister discusses relations, co-operation with Lao counterpart
- Vietnam Air accepts web check-in for int’l flights
- New five-floor Pizza Hut building collapses day before inauguration
- 24-hour watch kept on smuggling hotspots
- ‘Rubber’ cuttlefish incinerated in Hai Phong
- IFC: Vietnam needs to increase PPP to support economy
- Seven officers suspended in scandalous filmed prostitution raid
- Beauties willing to bare for shot at fame
- North should ensure sustainable growth
- Assoc insists on power price hike despite protests
- Belarus billion million cooperation million national National Assembly Nguyen percent province Vietnam Vietnam Art Vietnam Banking Vietnam Business Vietnam City Life Vietnam Culture Vietnam Economy Vietnam Fashion Vietnam Festival Vietnam Finance Vietnam Health Vietnam Issues Vietnam Justice Vietnam Laws Vietnam Life Vietnam Nutrition Vietnam Politics Vietnam Religion Vietnam Social Vietnam Society Vietnam Sports Vietnamese Vietnamese Health